Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Favorite Sweater




#Sweater | Let’s talk about my favorite sweater that I purchased three of. I purchased two in sand because I am wearing mine to the ground and one in black. Obsessed. Please note that I linked to a similar sweater to the one I am wearing, also by Madewell.
to Continue Reading......


Saturday Style
#Style | Laid back in my new favorite pair of denim. I ordered a full size down and they fit perfectly! I know the striped sweater I linked to is sold out but I also purchased it in black. Here are a few additional striped sweater options I found online for you that I love: Mango // […] read on
read more...

6 Ways to Wear Your Favorite Summer Dresses This Fall
#Dresses | With a little help from these layering tips, fall accessories, and more.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment