Saturday, October 24, 2020

Gingerbread Caramel Poke Cake




#Caramel Poke Cake | I am so glad that the holidays are coming up, I love getting ready for the holidays and baking for the holidays.  This is really my favorite time of the year, except for the cold weather, I could really do without that.  I love baking with holiday flavors, and really wish it was acceptable to …
to Continue Reading......


Easy Fall Comfort Food Tortellini with Beef Broth Sauce
#Comfort | Tortellini in a light, salty sauce made from beef broth reduction makes a great comfort food dinner for Fall. Learn how to make it here!
read more...

Chocolate Dessert Board
#Chocolate Dessert | Chocolate Dessert Board. A decadent chocolate board with an assortment of chocolate truffles, milk chocolate, dark chocolate hearts, chocolate covered pretzels, Nutella, berries, and more!
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment