Friday, October 23, 2020

Simple Fall Bedroom Decorating Ideas raquo The Tattered Pew




#Bedroom Decorating | Our Fall bedroom tour is on the blog. Come see my 5 simpe Fall bedroom decorating ideas that I used to create the perefct cozy space.
to Continue Reading......


Sweetpotato Noodles in Thai Basil Sauce
#Basil Sauce | YOU GUYS! This Sweetpotato Noodle dish is AMAZING! I do have to brag… I think this is better than traditional pasta.  The flavors from the sweetpotato are not overwhelming and because they are sauteed in olive oil, a smoky, charred essence is imparted to the entire dish.     You do have to put some work in, […]
read more...

Simple Fall Bedroom Decorating Ideas raquo The Tattered Pew
#Bedroom Decorating | Our Fall bedroom tour is on the blog. Come see my 5 simpe Fall bedroom decorating ideas that I used to create the perefct cozy space.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment