Monday, December 21, 2020

Bull Shark Diving in Playa del Carmen 2020 Planning Guide Info and Tips




#Planning | When I first heard that you can go bull shark diving in Playa del Carmen, so many thoughts ran through my mind. Since diving with bull sharks is at the very top of my bucketlist, the first questions of course were, “How much is it?”, “Are they here right now??”, “Do we have to be […]
to Continue Reading......


Peru Itinerary ndash 3 Weeks to Discover the Wonders of Peru middot
#Middot | For the best Peru travel itinerary. Look no further as here I have your perfect Peru Itinerary, 3 weeks is all you need!
read more...

Beaches in Bahia The 7 Best amp Most Beautiful
#Beautiful | Are you planning to visit the beaches in Bahia, Brazil? Below are the 7 best and most beautiful ones ;)Like for many Brazilians, beaches for me are like oxygen.I’ve lived most of my life in Bahia and even though my city isn’t on the coast, I used to go the beach almost every weekend.My beloved home state has the longest
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment