Friday, December 4, 2020

Chicken and Mushroom Pie




#Mushroom | The BEST Chicken and Mushroom Pie chock-full of buttery mushrooms, chicken, bacon, and cheese in a puff pastry crust and ready in one hour!
to Continue Reading......


Turkey Salad
#Turkey | This turkey salad is the perfect way to use up leftover thanksgiving turkey. It is just like chicken salad but with a cranberry, almond twist. Perfect for sandwiches, topping on crackers or by itself. Turkey salad is the perfect way to use up leftover turkey. It is just like chicken salad but with a cranberry, almond twist. Ready in under 10 minutes.
read more...

Whimsical Decorated Poinsettia Cookies
#Decorated | When Georganne (Lila Loa) and I began organizing this old-school ‘Christmas in July’ "blog-hop," I was super pumped! I had big plans to pull out my external hard drive and choose from my long to-do
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment