Saturday, December 19, 2020

Fun and unique gift ideas for the hard to buy for




#Gift Ideas | Looking for some unique and fun gifts to give this holiday? Check out my favorites and maybe get some inspiration this season!
to Continue Reading......


7 Ways to Reuse Essential Oils Bottles How to Easily Remove the Labels
#Bottles | Empty essential oil bottles are just begging to be reused and repurposed! Here are 7 Easy Ways to Reuse Essential Oil Bottles, plus an easy cleaning hack.
read more...

Ldquo I Felt Guilty for Knowing Better ndash But Never Being Able to Do Better rdquo
#Ndash | “I was overwhelmed with relief to finally know that I’m not a terrible, lazy selfish, person full of excuses. All my troubles were components of my undiagnosed ADHD, anxiety, and mood disorder. But I was also overwhelmed with sadness and confusion because I could no longer decipher ‘me’ from my ‘disorders.’”
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment