Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Top Christian Homeschool Curriculum Choices bull The Growing Creatives




#Homeschool | If you are Christian, then building a strong faith in your kids is extremely important. Check out this list of Christian homeschool curriculum choices!
to Continue Reading......


6 Key Pieces for Parisian Style
#Style | Don’t you just love Parisian style? I always feel like I can quite pull it off perfectly but I definitely take some notes from French girl fashionistas when I’m styling any outfit. I think I’m a much more All-American kinda gal with a preppy touch to my Parisian style, but I wanted to share a […] read on
read more...

Cozy Season with Club Monaco
#Cozy | In partnership with Club Monaco, I am really excited to share some incredibly cozy pieces that are perfect for lounging around at home in this season.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment