Friday, December 4, 2020

Type Beast typography collection 2019




#Typography | I love typography. I love letters. I love to make ligatures and find connections between letters.These are not logos, but sometimes they can be. Sometimes this kind of typography is not readable. Sometimes they look like abstract artworks. Sometimes they…
to Continue Reading......


Otto Attack Type mdash free font
#Mdash | Glad to show the first version of the Otto Attack Type.I want to distribute it for free, Please follow my Instagram, you find a link to download. This is an accent contrasting serif in a single style in the first version.
read more...

10 Velvety Plants You Need To Own
#Own | Welcome back! Today we’re on the topic of velvety plants that you need to own if you’re a sucker for soft textured leaves like we are! 10 Unique Velvety Houseplants You Need First things first, if …
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment