Thursday, February 25, 2021

Every season I understand fashion less and less #Fashion




#Fashion | ‘Every season I understand fashion less and less,’ said sadan666 over on Reddit. And our 5 favourite funny comments. ‘It’s definitely blue season.’ Puzzleheaded_Swan446 ‘It’s clearly gold.’ axle2005 ‘I work in IT, this screen makes more sense now then before.’ Psyadin ‘BSOD is the new black.’ SecureSamurai ‘Well … Stop Windows shopping.’ fatcontroller1 READ MORE […]
to Continue Reading......


Creating a DIY backyard escape from the endless grind of COVID
#Backyard | Crank the Dirty Rotten Imbeciles!
read more...

Ask a Teacher Teachers Keep Telling Me My Stepdaughter Would Be Better Off With Her Mom
#Mom | How can I get her teacher to stop making these comments?
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment