Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Fortune cookie printables to celebrate lunar new year #New Year




#New Year | Find out more about Chinese New Year and celebrate with some homemade fortune cookies and free fortune cookie printables!
to Continue Reading......


Please don t ask me if i m pregnant
#Pregnant | Not too long ago I had posted something online about how pretty soon I wouldn’t be able to say I had four children under the age of six anymore, referring to my son’s upcoming birthday where he would be turning six. Apparently, however, that was not as clear as I assumed it to be and shortly after […]
read more...

These states are on track to pass data privacy laws this year
#Data | State legislators are getting more serious about data privacy, with bills being explored in at least 10 states.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment