Monday, October 5, 2020

Architectural Candles




#Candles | Brooklyn-based Croatian poet, sculptor, graphic and product designer Andrej Urem has created cubic candles that we never want to light. But at the same time, we’re eager to see them transform…
to Continue Reading......


Shop the Sweet Escape Muskoka Wall Art
#Wall Art | Check out all my favourite Society6 art that hangs on the walls of The Sweet Escape Muskoka cottage. The best place to find affordable, fun & colourful pieces for your space.
read more...

Sweet Escape Muskoka Cottage Kitchen reveal
#Sweet | Wowza! where did the time go? It feels both like ages ago and just yesterday that I shared my cottage kitchen makeover plan with you. Here’s the deal, things don’t always go as planned especially with a reno. I think we all know that. For me being a cottage owner newbie I didn’t quite know …
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment