Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Layla s mint photo shoot details




#Photo | If you missed the final post about this dresser makeover, you can find that post HERE.  In today’s post, I wanted to share some of the details on the things I gathered and used for this Christmasy photo shoot. I bought the tree from Target last year, but I know they have them again this year in a few different ... Read More
to Continue Reading......


Do You Use Spray Sunscreen Read about these dangers first
#Spray | Do you use Spray Sunscreen? You might want to think twice about it -- read about these spray sunscreen dangers before you use it again.
read more...

7 Best Essential Oils for Energy
#Best Essential Oils | Need a pick me up? Try these Essential Oils for Energy to give you an energy boost without caffeine!
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment